My name is Steph and welcome to my blog.
I am 24 years old and I live in England. I am also half Thai from my Mum’s side but I can only speak English as my Mum never taught me. I used to have a blog on blogger called CozyThai but I decided to end it and move over to WordPress, I follow quite a few book bloggers so I thought I would start over the new year with a new blog and name. I thought my first post would be a get to know me since you don’t know much about me.
Things that I like:
- Coffee – I like to drink quite a lot of coffee but I try and keep it to a minimum at work so I don’t have to go to the toilet so many times a day.
- Music – My taste in music is a mixed variety, I like to listen to a lot of Indie styles as well as Korean Music, I have a lot of playlists on my Spotify account if you wish to see what music I listen to.
- Netflix and other TV – I always try and find time to watch TV whether if it is on Netflix or one of the many DC TV Shows that I love, I will always love shows like The Flash and Arrow – a little bit obsessed it comic book TV Shows
- Reading – I am an avid reader and I like talking about the books. I have way too many to count and I have a tendency to buy books than read them
- Bullet Journaling – I have been using a Bullet Journal for the last two years and I love it. It is s much fun being creative and I am obsessed with Washi Tape, I have a box underneath my bed that is filled with Washi Tapes.
- Food – I am a massive foodie, who doesn’t. I have a guilty pleasure for anything with sugar.
Things that I hate:
- Tea – don’t expect to see me with a cup of tea in my hand. I find it tastes like grass water, yuck.
- Spending my money on meaningless things – yet I still end up spending my money on books and DVDs
- How I can’t speak Thai – it’s a bit frustrating to not know what my mum’s friends say as I feel a little silly standing there.
- Time – I sometimes hate how I spend some time doing nothing especially when I am not working and spend the whole day at home watching TV Show on Netflix, it’s a joy and a curse.
- Being Alone – I am a bit of a lazy person and I generally don’t go out or I don’t find any time. But I don’t have a lot of friends that I get to hang out with so I am generally at home with my books.
So I guess that end my introduction to me, I hope you follow along on my new journey with this blog. Even though this is a new fresh start for me I am excited to see how I feel about this new place I am at.
I hope you are having a lovely day